Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA) Graduate Analyst Programme 2022. The Program offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
The Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (‘NSIA’ or ‘the Authority’) is a financial Institution based in Nigeria with a focus on investments in both the international market and key sectors of the Nigerian economy. Our organisation is positioned to play a pivotal role in driving sustained national economic development through the enhancement of Nigeria’s infrastructure and in providing stabilisation support in times of economic stress.
About the Programme
- GAP is an integral part of the Authority’s strategy for contributing towards nation building by bolstering human capacity development. Under the programme, NSIA offers young, ambitious and performance driven graduates an opportunity to gain direct practical experience in the Authority’s core business areas through a scheme designed to build global talents and raise a new generation of leaders for the nation at large.
- It is a composite 2-year long programme covering classroom sessions and on-the-job training that offers an unparalleled opportunity to fresh graduates seeking to gain firsthand experience and competence in Asset and Portfolio Management, Management, Infrastructure Project Management, Investment Operations, Compliance, Audit and Risk Management.
- Through intensive on-the-job training, successful applicants will be equipped with a unique combination of knowledge, skills and competencies required to make the seamless transition into the larger corporate environment. Following the successful launch of the pilot programme in 2021, NSIA now seeks to commence the 2022 GAP.
- A Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree in any discipline from a reputable university with a minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1) grade
- Maximum age of 24 years for applicants with a first degree and 26 years for applicants with a second degree
- Completion of NYSC at the time of application.
- Applicants must be Nigerians
In addition, candidates should demonstrate the following attributes:
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- High level of pro-activity and ability to follow through on assigned tasks
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Appreciable understanding of the NSIA’s mandate
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
Application Deadline 16th September, 2022.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should visit the Graduate Analyst Programme 2022 online application portal to apply.
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload