2022 FMN Graduate Trainee Eligibility – Are you a graduate, ready to work in a diverse working environment? Then this is for you. FMN Graduate Trainee Program is now opened! We are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme.
At FMN, we are passionate about, ‘feeding the nation.’ for over five decades, we have maintained a rich tradition of enhancing the quality of living for Nigerian families by producing a wholesome portfolio of food options – The company’s iconic food brand, ‘Golden Penny,’ is a household name that is trusted by many for good food and for daily nourishment.
Since the incorporation of Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) in 1960, being one of Nigeria’s leading food and Agro-Allied companies, we have been committed to delighting consumers across Nigeria with our consistent delivery of a wide range of quality food products under the iconic brand – “Golden Penny”.
Our singular mission is to keep FEEDING THE NATION EVERYDAY. we are seeking vibrant and innovative talent to join us on this journey for our 2022 Graduate Trainee Programme.
What Makes Flour Mills of Nigeria (FMN) Unique
Asides from being a “Golden” brand and a good place to build an enduring career; here are other reasons why you should join us:
- We have a rich cultural heritage and are listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Diverse working environment and committed to robust human capital development philosophy.
- Continuous and sustainable business expansions projects.
- Conduct our business practices responsibly through the production and supply of superior quality products.
- Value-added to the society by continuously creating value for our stakeholders every day.
The 2022 FMN Graduate Trainee Eligibility
- Must have a first degree in any of these: Accounting, Economics or related courses, Engineering or Sciences from accredited universities and polytechnics.
- Must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps NYSC) with 0-2 years post NYSC work experience.
- Any relevant professional qualifications or certifications will be an added advantage.
- Business Assurance – Audit, Forensic, Internal Control and Risk
- Engineering – Maintenance & Production
- Corporate – Finance
- Agro-Allied – Agronomy
- Supply Chain – Logistics
Application Deadline: Not specified
How To Apply:
All interested applicants should visit the 2022 FMN Graduate Trainee ProgrammeApplication Portal to apply.
Note: only those who meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted for the next steps.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload