Saroafrica Youthpreneurship Programme – Saroafrica has a plan to empower youths though her Saroafrica Youth-preneurship Initiative (SYI) by providing platform for training, mentorship, and access to finance for business start-up (in both FMCG and Agric value chain) as part of its strategic direction. This initiative is set to empower 10,000 young Nigerians who are self-motivated and currently unemployed over the next 5 years. The initiative will also ensure 50% of the target beneficiaries are women.
Applications are welcome for the Saroafrica Youthpreneurship Initiative Programme 2021
Locations: (Mokwa, Kutigi, Bida, Lafiaji, New Bussa, Kontagora, Rafingora, Kabogi, Tegina, Manegi) Niger, (Zaria, Makarfi, Anchau, Pambegu) Kaduna
- Saroafrica has a plan to empower youths through her ‘Saro Youth-preneur Initiative’ (SYI) platform by providing training, mentorship and access to initial inputs for business start-up (in both FMCG and Agric value chain) as part of its strategic direction.
- This initiative is set to empower 10,000 young Nigerians who are self-motivated and currently unemployed over the next 5 years.
- The initiative will also ensure 50% of the target beneficiaries are women.
- Commercial drive: Must be able to sell benefits to both Farmers and consumer goods customers hence ability to sell is a desirable skill.
- Entrepreneurship: Must be able to apply acquired entrepreneurial skills to build own enterprise and improve livelihood
- Collaborator Engagement: Identify and engage relevant collaborators and multilateral agencies that will partner with us in the initiative.
- Knowledge Transfer: Must be able to replicate and transfer acquired skills and knowledge to others to produce desirable results
- Mobilisation for activities: Must be able to mobilize target audience and resources for demonstration and other related activities
- Extension service: Must be able to organise logistics needed for the field day, host audience and transfer knowledge on Good Agricultural Practices
- Budgeting: Must submit budget for approval and do reconciliation of account within agreed timelines
- Reporting: Leverage IT platform to develop comprehensive reports on ongoing programs and submit to line manager based on agreed timelines.
Qualifications / Experience
- SSCE holders
- OND Graduate of College of Education, Polytechnic
- HND graduate (previous sales or Agric extension experience is desirable)
- Age: Must be within 18 – 35 Years Old.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page