NDDC Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship 2023
The Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) is embarking on Foreign Post Graduate Scholarship Programme As part of our Human Resource Development Initiatives to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the local content programme of the current administration as well as compete globally in various professional disciplines.
The scheme is for suitably qualified applicants, with relevant Bachelor’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
1. Biomedical Engineering
2. Software/Aeronautic Space/Aeronautic Engineering
3. Marine/ChemicalUPetrochemical Engineering
4. Civil/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
5. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
6. Robotic Engineering
7. Information Technology
8. Artificial Inteligence
10.Medical Sciences/Medicine and Surgery
NDDC FOREIGN POST GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS
2. Possess five Olevel Credits at not more than 2
3. Students must obtain First Class Degree/
Second Class Upper Division to benefit from the
4. Required Documents for NDDC Post
Graduate (Foreign & Local) Scholarship
The deadline for submission of application is Eight Weeks from the date of this advert.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Application must be made online (FREE ) at the Commission’s website: (www.nddc.gov.ng) with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government ldentification Letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized
- Relevant degrees from recognized Universities.
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Prospective and qualified candidates should:
Visit NDDC Website: (www.nddc.gov.ng)
CRITERIA AND GUIDELINES FOR QUALIFICATION
1. Scholar must come from the Niger Delta region
2. Possess five Credits at not more than 2 sittings
3 Students must obtain First Class Degree/’Second Class Upper
Division to benefit from the Scholarship
1. Online application on the Commission’s website
2 Shortist candidate using
- WASSCE/ NECO
- Undergraduate degree (1 Class/Second Class Upper)
- Local Government ldentification
3. Computer Based Test to be conducted in each State of the Niger Delta by Consultants. This will test I.Q proficiency in English, Mathermalics and General Paper.
4. Scorea Minimum of 70% in the test
5. Shortlist Successful candidates.
6. Final verification through the Local Government Areas and Community Development Committees.
The amount for the foreign scholarship shall be based on the prevailing exchange rate of the Naira.
The Commission (NDDC) will not enter into any form of Communication with candidates who are not shortlisted for the Computer Based Test (CBT), those who are not invited for oral interview or candidates that are not successful during the oral interviews.
Preferences will be given to candidates from Oil Producing Host/Communities/Local Government Areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
The Cammission will ensure a fair spread af courses amongst beneficiaries within each State.
Deferment, Change of Institution and Course are not permitted.
The Commission resarves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria and its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
See Official publication below!!
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload