TENAUI AFRICA LIMITED retains her position as the leading supplier of Canon Production Printers, Canon Office printing equipment, Canon Large Format Printers, Canon Photographic equipment and Canon cons,umbles Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related Photographic materials in Nigeria. This is because of the satisfaction our customers get from the reliable products they purchase from Tenaui Africa Limited, and the unique services we render after purchasing our products.
About the organization: kindly see https://tenauiafrica.com/
At TENAUI AFRICA LIMITED, We partner with Canon to realise the prospects of digital imaging in Africa. Hence as business to business partners with Canon, Tenaui Africa represents Canon for Printing Solutions within Africa and the Middle East. We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Business Development Executive – Public Sector
- Corporate Sales Executive
Business Development Executive – Public Sector
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Public Sector
Experience: 5 years
Our growing company is in need of an experienced and resourceful Business Development Executive to develop and manage the company’s products and all sales activities in assigned market, drive to achieve targets, budgets and results, providing optimum levels of maximum profitability and growth in line with the company’s vision and values. He/She also provides strategic thinking on market penetration.
Budget & Performance Management
- To provide daily, weekly and monthly report from all the sales point for the Managing Director
- Ensure that monthly set target is met.
- Maintains contact with key decision makers within the state and other Federal Government Parastatals to ensure high levels of client satisfaction and business continuity.
- Manage internal relationship within the state.
- Your role will be strictly developing business relationship with federal ministries.
- Expand the company’s customer base mainly in the Northern Region of the country.
- Initiates and develops plans to penetrate new markets across the Public Sector Nation-Wide.
- Build business relationships with clients and address their needs effectively and on a timely basis.
- To sell and market all company’s product in peculiarity of the business in that State.
- Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the company.
- Initiates and develop plans to penetrate new markets in the various MDAs(Ministries, Departments and Agencies) within the State.
- Research and analyze sales options and identify business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with all prospects, partners and clients.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- HND / Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science field, professional qualification and second degree in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales and similar roles including prospecting to federal ministries experience.
- Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in marketing and sales.
- Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
- High attention to detail .
- Knowledge of public sector sales and code generation process
- Ability to exceptionally achieve set target.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Must have strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Market research and analytical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Must be able to prioritize responsibilities and must be highly spontaneous.
- Must demonstrate high level of initiative, creativity and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Sound knowledge of the industry, market and business.
8th February, 2021.
Corporate Sales Executive
Job Title: Corporate Sales Executive
Location: Abuja and Lagos
Experience: 3 years
- We are looking for young, attractive, and passionate people to attract corporate customers (Office, Banks, Institutes, etc.). Persuasive, Negotiation, Selling and convincing skills will be the most important in this role.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Prospecting potential corporate accounts using different databases, directories, and door-to
- Calling prospects and setting appointments for visits
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
- Selling products using face-to-face techniques.
- Achieving the given monthly targets.
- Ensuring the delivery of all necessary document
- Effective time management of reporting and office work activities.
- B.Sc. in Marketing or any related discipline.
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Minimum of 3 years in Sales
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
- Must know how to track and deal with corporate customers
- Must not be more than 35 Years
- Must also have Sound Numeric, Communication & Interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must have the knowledge of printers.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail. Please no phone calls