‘Studenthubng is a company set up to address some Socio-Economic issues specifically youth unemployment and education in Nigeria, to bridge the skills gap. Studenthubng provides staffing solutions using technology and traditional tools. Providing jobs to students, graduates, and young professionals with the aim of fostering and promoting growth, and continuous development among Youths.
Also Apply For: JOE AKHIGBE & ASSOCIATES – Office Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Officer (NYSC) to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos State.
Experience: No Experience/Less than 1 year
Job Type: Full-Time
• Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
• Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
• Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
• Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
• Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
• Generate leads and cold call prospective customer
• Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
• Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
• Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet their needs.
- • BSc/BA in business administration, Marketing, or relevant field
- • Proven sales track record
- • At least 0-1 year work Experience as a business development officer
- • Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g., Salesforce)
- • Digital marketing skills
- • Time management and planning skills
- • Good inter-personal skills
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CVs should be in Word doc and / or pdf formats
Also Apply For: Rehoboth Recruiters – English Language Teacher