Stanbic IBTC Bank, We offer all our clients a wide range of personal and commercial banking products through over 180 branches spread across every state in Nigeria and our online banking platforms.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.stanbicibtcbank.com/
Stanbic IBTC Bank, We are a key player in financial inclusion and are poised to take banking to the doorsteps of our customers; taking care of the banking needs of different categories of persons and businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, E-business IT
Experience: 12 years
Job ID: 53333
- Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production,
Responsible for ensuring robust, efficient eChannels platforms for business operations. This includes:
- Cards Solutions support e.g. Visa/Master/Verve; Finacle Internet Banking; Mobile Banking and USSD support; Payment and Collection channels; Digital lending Channel; Wallet
- Administration and support of e-Payment solutions e.g. PayDirect, WebPay, BankCollect, eTransact, LASG EBS-RSM payment systems
- Responsible for strategy, planning, service delivery, operation and management of Ebusiness IT/technology function
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Ensure alignment of IT strategy with short and long-term business goals.
- Capacity planning for improved productivity and business growth
- Delivery and management of technology projects and solution life cycle
- Operation Implementation & support of core banking, peripheral, electronic channels and specialized applications
- Technology enablement of users, branches, head office campuses, CCC, ATMs and other electronic delivery channels
- Management of technology systems and service providers in line with SLA
- Develop and maintain an integrated program to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of customer’s information resources
- Manage direct reports on career development, training and other human resources related issues to ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer.
- Develop team targets and goals in line with the department’s and business key strategic objectives
- Prepare the budgets (CAPEX & OPEX) for the unit and ensure that all spend is strictly controlled within budget & RE
- Manage costs (CAPEX & OPEX within budget)
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- First degree in Computer Science or IT related course
- IT professional certification/qualification would be an added advantage
- Minimum of 12 years post qualification experience in Information Technology with at least 5 years’ experience in senior IT management functions
- Minimum of 5 years banking/financial industry experience
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
- Technical Analysis
- IT Knowledge
- Change management
- Rollout Management.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should Use the link(s) below to apply online