At SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, PANASONIC, ROYAL, PHILIPS, ELECTROLUX, PARSUN and POWERMATIC.
Our business started out in 1987 and since then we have succeeded in carving a niche for ourselves in the home appliances market in Nigeria. We operate a number of branches that cut across most of Nigeria’s geopolitical zones; in major cities such as Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Enugu, Kano and Abuja.
Also Apply For: Gossy Warmsprings Limited – Market Sales Representative
Our longstanding reputation has earned us a status as Nigeria’s lead player in the electronics industry and as a result, we decided to go further by partnering with SAMSUNG to establish a local manufacturing line for its air conditioners and refrigerators in 2004. This, coupled with our state-of-the-art service centre that caters to consumers who buy our products, ensures that our customers enjoy the best quality of service from us and the best performance possible from their electronics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HA Engineer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- The ideal candidates should be analytical with good technical, communication and interpersonal skills. In addition, they must be self-supervising, trustworthy and accountable.
- Sound knowledge on HA repair and installation of refrigerator, Washing Machine systems, AC, Chest Freezer, Showcase Freezer, Gas Cooker and Water Dispenser systems
- Able to troubleshoot component level defects on the PBCs and Panels of all the range of HA products.
- Provide excellent product service to meet customer’s expectations.
- Perform product storage and transportation activities in safe and secure manner.
- Prioritize and complete the given jobs accurately and timely.
- Maintain the workplace and keep tools clean, safe and organized.
- Carefully follow and adhere to the instruction given by the Service Centre Supervisor.
- Able to visit customers in house jobs.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ensure to achieve per day productivity target.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- OND / HND / SSCE / Trade Test Certificate in any technical field of study
- 1 – 3 years experience in technical service or equipment maintenance.
Also Apply For: Konga – Corporate Sales Executive
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2020.
How vTo Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online