Also Apply For: Bolt Nigeria – Operations Coordinator
Job Title: Cook
Key Areas of Responsibility
- To be responsible for the preparation mis – en –place
- Should be able to grill without supervision.
- To do all a la carte/terrace menu/room service orders as per the standard operations manual’s photographs and recipes
- To liaise with the Chef De Parte when not sure of what to do
- To man buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- To keep the working surfaces clean at all time
- To be in full clean uniforms when reporting for work
- Report on duty on time and on standard uniform
- To do any other duties assigned to you by your superior
Education and Experience Required
To perform these functions successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to a satisfactory standard:
- Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE (at least five credits inclusive of Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings)
- Minimum of four years’ experience in similar position or training (with proven track records); or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven working experience as a Cook
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Shift work is an Operational requirement
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Ability to speak and write clearly, Must be able to listen to, read and/or write instructions, memos, short correspondences and messages. Second language preferred.
Very attractive and negotiable
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2020.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should please send their Resumes to: email@example.com
using the position as the subject of the mail.
Also Apply For: [Job Vacancies] BIC Nigeria – Sales Representative
- Applicants residing around AJAH and its environs are encouraged to apply
- Please adhere strictly to the Job Description (JD) requirements. CVs without the required experience will not be honoured for further processing.