Pukka Logistics & Support Services Limited came into existence in October, 2008 in response to the urgent need for a reliable organization in Nigeria capable of successfully bridging the huge gap between foreign investors and Nigerians living in Diaspora and all their business startup needs.
About the organization: kindly see http://pukkalogistics.com.ng/home
At Pukka Logistics, our mission is to provide each client unequalled and personalized solution oriented services that stem from our ability to understand individual challenges and expeditiously profer solutions using the right people, processes and technology to consistently add value, achieve speed and enable our clients meet set targets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Officer
Experience: 5 years
- We expect the Senior Business Development Manager is smart-working, passionate, professional, with experience of financial services and related.
- You will lead the efforts with financial service partners on the ground in Nigeria and additional countries as we expand.
- The main role will be to help further payment gateways to our platform, ensure those relationships are solid and successful.
- Be familiar with institutional financial service, including but not limited to Access, Zenith, GTBank; Fintechs, including but not limited to Paystack, Flutterwave, Quickteller; Telcos, including but not limited to MTN, Airtel, 9 Mobile etc.
- Build and manage relationship & process with payment partners, mobile carriers and acquiring banks, negotiate payment processing fees, payout terms, integration, contract terms, and more.
- Passionate, self-driven, committed business development. Capable to negotiate cooperation with financial institutional and payment gateways, capable to expand Ghana and Uganda related business development as well.
- Ability to take ownership, drive business on the ground. Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving relationships.
- Identify and build ecosystem partnerships.
- Conduct market research; develop research activity plan and coordinate activities.
- Support team with product testing, identifying business requirements and continue to optimize costs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university. Related certification and case experience is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience and proven relationship in financial institutions and payment gateways.
- Be familiar with Nigerian, Ghana and Uganda financial institutions and payment gateways. Having channel partnerships and local related resources are preferred.
- Be able to make professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience and cases in the field.
- Excellent relationship management, strong oral, and written communication. Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
15th February, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.