PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/about-us.html
At PricewaterhouseCooper, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Regional Office
Location: Kano and Enugu
Experience: 10 – 15 years
Employment Type: Full-time
- Implements the company’s marketing and channel optimisation strategies at the Regional Office.
- Coordinates the execution of customers acquisition and retention strategies targeted at the company’s Project Finance customers to maximize market penetration, customer growth, profitability and sector development.
- Provide advisory services to small and medium sized non-oil exporters within the Regional office area.
- Coordinate recovery as well as credit performance monitoring efforts for customers within the purview of the Regional office.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide input in the articulation of the Business Development Division’s strategy / plan for customer acquisition and retention.
- Execute the company’s marketing strategy within the target market segments (agro-allied, manufacturing, services and solid minerals) at the Regional area office to increase it’s market share.
- Contribute to the formulation of strategies required to acquire and sustain accounts in the defined target sectors ( i.e Manufacturing, Agro- Allied, Services and Solid Minerals)
- Coordinate execution of the company’s marketing strategy to increase the company’s market share in trade finance:
- Customer visits
- Targeted advertisements and awareness campaigns
- Exporters enlightenment programs
- Trade fairs and conferences etc.
- Ensure proper completion of credit application forms by customer and adequacy of supporting documentation.
- Ensure timely scheduling and conduct of appraisal visits.
- Ensure Proper due diligence on customers as required.
- Ensure accurate and complete documentation of credit appraisal findings.
- Review trade finance applications (in line with the company’s policy) and make appropriate recommendations / decisions.
- Manage the company’s trade finance portfolio and monitor the quality of existing customer relationships on a continuous basis.
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationships issues to ensure customer satisfaction and escalate as required.
- Develop concepts for promotional campaigns targeted at exporters within the Regional area office.
- Participate in product launches at areas within the purview of the Regional office.
- Participate in awareness campaigns, fairs, conferences etc aimed at promoting the company’s products and services.
- Identify customer / market needs at the Regional area office and proactively seek to provide products / services to meet these needs.
- Monitor and ensure the branch meet its customers acquisition and retention target.
- Provide advisory services and trade information to small and medium sized non-oil exporters within the Regional area office:
- Business plan development
- Feasibility studies
- Financial advisory services (e.g. sources of cheap funds, application details etc.)
- Ensure timely and efficient handling of all correspondences from or to Regional office
- Intervene to resolve sensitive or complex relationships issues to ensure customer satisfaction and escalates as required.
- Liaise with Service Desk at the Head Office to ensure timely resolution of customer
- Monitor the implementation of the unit’s budget.
- Conduct credit performance monitoring visits for project sites within the purview of the Regional area office
- Represent the Bank in seminars, workshops, meetings etc, as required and make recommendations / report to ED, Business Development.
- Review and approve bank and cash transactions in line with authority limits.
- Ensure timely deposit of cheques / drafts (for repayments and recovery) from customers at the Bank’s bank account in Regional
- Ensure all bank and cash transactions at the Regional office are adequately documented and forwarded to the Head Office for posting
- Monitor the implementation of the branch’s budget.
- Manage the welfare of staff at Regional Office.
- Manage relationship with the respective vendors servicing the Regional area office
- Review the branch’s performance and conduct performance appraisal of subordinates.
- Prepare and submit activity and performance reports to the ED, Business Development.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the ED, Business Development
- First Degree or its equivalent in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years cognate experience, with at least two (2) year supervisory experience.
- Strong Credit skills and significant exposure in trade / project finance
- Proven experience in marketing project / trade finance products. The candidate must demonstrate experience and knowledge of designing and selling project / trade finance products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to make presentations to Management / Board and other stakeholders as may be required.
- Significant understanding of the operations of an Export Credit Agency.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities, including ability to organize and manage human resources to attain goals.
- Willingness to work extra hours where required in order to achieve the company’s objectives.
- General understanding of the objectives and purpose of a development finance institution.
17th February, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should apply by submitting their CV / Resume to: email@example.com quoting the “Job position” as the subject of the email.