pr24 nigeria limited is a specialist provider of risk management solutions and security services. We incorporate pre-emptive contingency planning and reporting, countrywide threat level assessment, risk mitigation advisory including the deployment of multi-skilled responders tailored to the unique needs of each client.
About the organization: kindly see https://pr24security.com/
At pr24 nigeria limited, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loss Prevention and Crisis Manager
Experience: 10 – 15 years
The introduction of this role is in a Well Established and Growing Company in the food and service industry to increase the focus of the resilience function, loss prevention with responsibility for the continuity of operations, disaster recovery, emergency preparedness, and crisis management across multiple locations in a multi-layered working environment. Working closely with senior management this role will update the organization’s current business continuity framework, and plans, identifying the appropriate strategies and tactics to achieve continuity, as well as appropriate threat mitigation measures and incident response structures. Travelling to office locations may be required to build connections and work collaboratively across boundaries at all levels, the candidate would be required to have security experience and have a flexible approach to variable working hours/travel requirements.
The ideal candidate would be responsible for loss prevention and crisis management across the company ensuring that essential business function continues seamlessly in the face of interruption and reducing company loss by overseeing detectives and auditors to ensure the safety of company assets due to theft and fraud. He/she would also evaluate operational processes to recommend programs to reduce risks and losses and be responsible for the security of the restaurant outlets, offices and stores
- Monitor customers and Staff to ensure the prevention of theft and destruction of property.
- Investigate, log, and resolve alleged and actual theft, violations of policy, and compliance concerns.
- Coordinate and communicate with management and governmental agencies to act appropriately and legally.
- Audit sites to ensure inventory is processed, handled, and monitored appropriately, and document any errors or failures.
- Develop and implement security plans and policies designed to prevent property loss.
- Apprehend and assist with the prosecution pilferers.
- To identify and address competency gaps in business continuity and security management, through the development and implementation of differentiated training courses.
- Minimize the financial losses of a retail operation related to theft, vandalism, accident, and injury.
- Review inventory stock and investigate suspected pilferage by employees.
- To support response capability by establishing roles and responsibilities in emergency and crisis management
- Develop ways to detect safety issues and security violations and to put programs in place to prevent repeat occurrences.
- Workplace safety evaluation to prevent loss resulting from employee injuries, fire and vandalism.
- A second degree with relevant professional qualifications in investigations and loss prevention is required.
- Prior experience in loss prevention for a similar business will be an added advantage
- 10-15 years’ experience in security/law enforcement, with any five years being in a senior manager role is required.
- Solid understanding of closed-circuit televisions, duress alarms, fire life safety system etc.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Superior observational skills and good physical condition.
- Good understanding of safety processes and procedures.
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
March 14, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send a recent copy of their CV (PDF format only) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly marked as LOSS PREVENTION MANAGER.
Also Apply: EHA Clinics – Laboratory Scientist (Job Vacancy)