The Ghana Police Recruitment 2021 application portal is now open for interested applicants. The Ghana Police will from the 27th of August 2021 open its recruitment portal https://police.gov.gh.services/ and offer employment opportunities for qualified Ghanaians who are interested in Law enforcement to apply to join the Police Service.
Available categories are :
- General duty recruits
- Tradesmen recruits
- Graduates (General Duty) and Graduates (Professional)
There are subcategories for tradesmen and graduate professionals. However, all applicants must satisfy all general requirements in addition to specific requirements for a chosen category/sub category. The application process shall be done online.
- Applicants must be Ghanaian by birth.
- Must be Ghanaian not less than 18 years and not over 25 years of age by April 1, 2021, height [173cm or 5.8ft for males and 165cm or 5.4ft for females].
- Must meet educational qualifications as may be prescribed by the Appointment and Promotion Advisory Board of the Ghana Police Service.
- Applicants must have clean records from Criminalities.
- Must be medically fit by Police standards.
- Must be of excellent character.
- Be able to speak and write in fluent English Language.
- Be knowledgeable in basic computer applications.
- Have an active e-mail account and mobile phone number.
- Be ready to undergo basic Police training and other forms of training.
How To Apply:
For more details and how to apply visit www1.policerecruitment.online/register
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload