PLATINUM CAREERS. We are a Human resource consulting company with head office in Ikoyi, Lagos. Platinum Careers is a Uniquely African and proudly Nigerian Company offering support and services in the area of Human resource solutions with service offerings which include world class personnel outsourcing, recruitment, head hunting, training and development.
PLATINUM CAREERS is Africa’s leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver to clients globally, our aim is simple – to help our clients attract, engage and retain top talent.
We are recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Inventory Manager
Location: Lagos Nigeria
• Developing and communicating inventory management processes, policies, and procedures to key stakeholders across the business.
• Tracking changes to related business processes and events with potential impact on inventory management to identify and mitigate emerging risks.
• Responsible for managing and mitigating risks associated with different categories of inventory through continuous operational review and deployment of controls in an efficient manner across store locations within the business.
• Responsible for planning and execution of periodic inventory counts, documentation of outcomes, co-ordination with relevant stakeholders to explain variances and making recommendations for adjustment in line with approved Delegation of Authority.
• Tracking inventory levels and monitoring movements using available inventory management systems to keep inventory levels across the organization within acceptable thresholds.
• Support the achievement of business working capital and cost management objectives through constant monitoring and reporting on all relevant inventory management metrics.
EDUCATION, TECHNICAL SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in any numerate discipline
• Qualified Supply Chain Professional with 4-6 years’ inventory management experience in an organization with a minimum of 50 SKUs.
• Inventory management experience in the manufacturing sector would be an added advantage.
• Practical knowledge of inventory management principles, processes, and associated controls.
• Strong ERP exposure (appreciation of back-end set ups and how they impact outcome)
• Strong MS office working knowledge, ability to analyze data, identify connections and implement process improvements.
• Proactive, self-motivated, and capable of working in a complex and challenging environment.
• Proven ability to design and effectively operate inventory management controls.
• Very good communication and influence at all levels of management.
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a team.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should click the link below to Apply
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page