The Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship 2021 application portal is now open for Lagos-based health care researchers. The fellowship will support health care researchers to build digital health expertise into their careers and better harness the potential of new digital technologies and practices.
The Research and Development unit of Oncopadi Technologies is accelerating collaborative digital health research in the oncology ecosystem and conducting collaborative health care innovation studies in Nigeria. These studies aim to generate insights that would promote value-based oncology care in Nigeria.
- The fellowship is an exciting opportunity for health care innovators (clinical staff, including doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, dentists, healthcare scientists, pharmacists etc), to shape and accelerate the oncology and digital revolution.
- The fellowship program will provide applicants the time to collaborate with clinicians, technologists, entrepreneurs, scientists and patients.
- The Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship will give candidates an invaluable opportunity for protected time away from academic/clinical commitments to focus on helping shape the ongoing research and development activities of the unit.
- Relevant Masters Degree in Public Health or any other medical-related field
- Applicants may be currently enrolled in a PhD program in an academic institution. They may or may not have completed their PhD program before the commencement of the fellowship. Applicants with a doctorate degree have an added advantage.
- Applicants should be based in Lagos, Nigeria during the duration of the fellowship and be able to commit up to 6-12 months full-time to the research fellowship program Oncopadi Technologies employs strict measures to ensure equality of opportunity.
Deadline: September 5, 2021
Oncopadi Digital Health and Cancer Research Fellowship 2021 Application Process:
Documents for application include a duly filled application form, current CV, statement of purpose, copies of undergraduate and postgraduate certificates, and a letter of reference from a source familiar with the applicant’s academic or professional work.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload