Olatorera Consultancy is a modernistic venture combining deeply-rooted knowledge on Africa’s culture and challenges plus close relationships with topmost leaders to promote development. We provide consultancy, business development and advisory services to notable companies and high net-worth individuals. We propel companies under our radar to serve their clients more effectively and efficiently using digital resources and modern strategies. Olatorera Consultancy manages all aspects of Princess Olatorera Oniru’s public career.
About the organization: kindly see https://olatorera.com/
At Olatorera Consultancy, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Assistant
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Employment Type: Full-time
- Candidates should have a First Degree in Law, Business Administration, Mass Communication, Mathematics or related fields.
- Master’s degree a plus.
- Interested candidates must have 0 – 2 years experience.
- Graduates must have graduated with at least a 2nd class upper or cum laude honors.
- Should be a people person with a strong interest in communications, sales and public relations.
- Applicants should be recent superstar graduates no older than 25 years old. Female applicants preferred.
- Applicants must be excellent in spoken and written English.
5th March, 2021.
- All applications must include education and prior job references.
- Your Curriculum Vitae should have your age / D.O.B.
- Please do not apply if you are not currently based in Lagos, Nigeria except you have the means to attend an immediate interview if invited and you have accommodation in Lagos close to Victoria Island. Only apply if you live within Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Lagos Island. Yaba, Ajah and Surulere residents will be considered.
- All applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interviews start immediately for qualified candidates.
- Orientation and training will apply.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV along with an Introduction Letter or Personal Summary to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail