The Ogun State Ministry of Education, Science and Technology is now employing casual teachers, who are to work as interns for a period of two years.
The recruitment is under the Ogun State Teaching Experience Acquisition Channel (Ogun TEACH). a special intervention scheme designed to fill the existing vacancies in the Public Primary/Secondary Schools and Technical Colleges in the State.
- NCE ( with minimum of merit in the teaching subjects)
- B.A (Ed)/ BSc (Ed)/ B.Ed (with minimum of second class lower division in the teaching subjects), while those with B.A/B.Sc in any of the primary/secondary school subjects must possess Post-Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) from reputable universities in addition.
- B.Tech (Ed)/ B.Sc (Ed) (Tech)/B.Sc/HND (for Technical Colleges only)
Ogun State Ministry of Education casual teachers employment How To Apply:
- Applicants are expected to apply/register through the Ogun State Job Portal by logging into www.teach.ogunstate.gov.ng.
- The period of Online Registration shall be between Wednesday 31st March and Tuesday, 13th April, 2021.
- Successful applicants to be known as TEACh interns shall be deployed to Local Government Areas in dire need of their services and will be given a stipend on monthly basis for a period of Two (2) years, after which they would be assessed on parameters ranging from expertise, commitment to duty, punctuality, respect for constituted authority and willingness to work wherever they are posted to, among others.
- Outstanding Teach Interns may be considered for full employment if and when such opportunity arises after the expiration of their internship.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page