NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program 2022/2023 – NVIDIA have found this program to be a great way to support academia in its pursuit of cutting edge innovation, as well as an ideal avenue to introduce NVIDIA to the future leaders of our industry.
This is the twenty-first year that NVIDIA has invited PhD students to submit their research projects for consideration. Recipients are selected based on their academic achievements, professor nomination, and area of research.
- Students must have already completed their first year of PhD level studies (at the time of application)
- Students must have majors in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, System Architecture, Electrical Engineering, or a related area
- Students must be engaged in active research as part of their PhD thesis
- Students must be enrolled as a full time active PhD student during the 2022-2023 academic year (9 months) of the award – this means they should not be expecting to graduate sooner than May/June 2023.
- Students must be available to complete a summer internship (which due to COVID-19 may be held remotely) prior to the start of their Fellowship year.
- Students may not be immediate family of a current NVIDIA employee
- Note: The award must be administered through the student’s university; payment will be made to the university, not directly to the student
Graduate Fellowship Applications Must Include:
- Research summary/thesis proposal – up to 2 pages, plus bibliography
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae (CV) including contact information
- Professor nomination letter (1 letter minimum (thesis advisor), up to 3 letters maximum — OK to have nomination letter(s) from non-professors, as long as you have one from your thesis advisor/professor)
- Confirmation of availability for summer internship
New Submission Portal: It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all of these items are submitted prior to the deadline. We are using a new Submission Portal, in which the student manages their own application. The student must:
- Complete the student profile – start this now; you can go back to the portal repeatedly until you submit the final application
- Complete your application input including research summary thesis proposal and resume (CV)
- Add contacts for the letter(s) of recommendation — an email will automatically be sent on your behalf to each recommender you add — be sure to add your professors/recommenders early in the process! Do not wait until close to the deadline!
- Monitor the status of your recommendation letter(s) in the portal — do not click on the final submission until the recommendation status shows “recommendation uploaded” for each recommendation you are expecting — the professor deadline has been set 2 days prior to the student deadline to allow the student to ensure all documents are received before submitting — the deadline for recommendation letters is 3pm Pacific September 8, 2021
- Communicate with the recommender(s) to complete their letter upload on time – it is the student’s responsibility to ensure their letters are received into the system
- Submit the final application when all items are complete, and prior to the application deadline: 3pm Pacific September 10, 2021
NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship Program How To Apply:
Interested applicants should Visit the Official Webpage of the NVIDIA Graduate Fellowship 2022/2023 to apply.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page