2023 Nursing and Midwifery Program. Applications are being accepted from qualified individuals for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery Program at the Rivers State School of Nursing and Midwifery in Port Harcourt for the academic year 2023–2024.
The public Rivers State College of Health Science and Management Technology (RIVCOHSMAT) offers higher education. It was created in accordance with the 2001 College of Health Science and Technology Law. There are three schools within it: one for public health nursing, one for nursing, and one for midwifery. RSSSSB Recruitment Update: Test, Assessment and Interview Procedure
- A credit level passes in five (5) subjects in WAEC, NECO, or NABTEB in not more than two sittings
- Note: NABTEB cannot be combined with other o level credentials
- The subject passed must include Biology, English Language, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics at credit levels.
- Also, applicants must not be below the age of sixteen (16) years at the time of application.
- The Rivers State school of nursing form costs N15,000 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only).
Application forms are obtainable with a fee of N15,000 only, payable at Ecobank, ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2842019926, ACCOUNT NAME: MINISTRY OF HEALTH. Thereafter, TELLER should be returned to the Ministry of Health, Block A, Secretariat Complex, 4th Floor, Room 33, for issuance of forms. Rivers State Civil Service Job UpDate
Note: Entrance Examination Holds 22nd July, 2023 at School of Midwifery, 22 Emekuku Street, Dline, Port Harcourt. Time: 8am.
See Official publication below!!
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
“Soundcityupload is an online publication platform that notifies you of the most recent news, hiring opportunities, and job openings. Under no circumstances will Soundcityupload ask applicants to send money or other objects of value to the company or any agency.