The Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital, Nnewi was established by Anambra State of Nigeria (ASN) Edict No 10 of 1988 as Anambra State University of Technology Teaching Hospital Nnewi, and shared premises with the then General Hospital, Nnewi.
Also Apply For: Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited – Sales Executive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Director
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2 years
- The Chief Medical Director is the Head / Chief Executive of the Institution.
- He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Chief Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day-to-day management of the affairs of the Hospital
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioner registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than twelve (12) years post qualification;
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent registerable by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years;
- Candidates must be medically fit;
- Candidates must be of proven good character and integrity;
- Evidence of Medical research is an added advantage; Administrative qualification and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage
15th January, 2021.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit Twenty (20) copies of Application Letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Director of Administration,
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Teaching Hospital,
P M B 5025, Nnewi,
Anambra State, Nigeria.
- Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Also Apply For: OneHealthng Pharmacy – Pharmacist
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Soundcity Info Group