The Nigerian Women Trust Fund (NWTF) was established in 2011 through an unusual government and civil society collaboration to mobilize and institutionalize technical and financial resources to support women towards closing the gender gap in governance. These resources are to support female leadership and participation, address the growing concerns about the gender imbalance in elective and appointive positions and drive strategies to increase the representation of women in governance at all levels. NWTF is a legal entity registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as a company limited by guarantee.
About the organization: kindly see www.womenfund.org
At Nigerian Women Trust Fund, Our Mission is to serve as the facilitators of equitable citizenship and sustainable participation for women in governance in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Channel Manager (Financial Sales)
Job Type: Full-Time
Qualification: Secondary School (SSCE)
Job Field: Driving
Position Title: Office Driver
Supervised by: Administrative and Finance Department.
Purpose: To provide driving support to the organization, while adhering to standard driving regulations and the Nigerian Highway Code
Job Profile: The Driver will be expected to provide driving support to the teams as well as other short-term and long-term technical specialists thereby aiding in the delivery of both Programmes goals and objectives.
- The Driver reports to the Finance and Admin Officer
- The employee serves as a Driver for the Office.
- Carries out driving duties as instructed or authorized.
- Checks daily vehicle schedule for the office (missions, transport needs), prepares necessary plans / arrangements and reports on changes.
- Maintains the relevant forms (Vehicle Ledger and Vehicle Fuel Forms) and submits them as required
- Carries mobile phone at all times, switched on and charged.
- Ensures that the vehicle(s) allocated are checked on a daily basis (Monday to Friday) concerning fuel, water, oil and other fluids, tyre pressure and any damage/ repair requirements (which are to be reported to Administration for action).
- Ensures that allocated vehicles are kept clean and the interiors tidy.
- Reports any accident or driving incident immediately.
- Adheres to all road traffic regulations, including the wearing of seat belts and will be held responsible for any violation.
- The driver must ensure that he is in possession of a driving license when on driving duties
- Carries out any other duties that may ensure smooth operations as may be assigned.
- Condition of service is very attractive and negotiable.
Required Academic / Professional Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- Minimum of SSCE;
- Certified professional driving training (preferred);
- Fluent English & local language;
- Previous experience of working with an NGO sector is highly desirable;
- Excellent knowledge of the city and major motorways in Nigeria and FCT in particular;
Essential Competencies / Skills:
- Valid category B driving license
- Demonstrable defensive driving skills (in town and on dirt roads);
- Good communication skills;
- Basic routine maintenance and vehicle handling skills;
- Willingness to be flexible and prepared to contribute to the company in other duties as required.
Condition of Service: Attractive and negotiable. NWTF is an equal opportunity employer.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should Send most recent CV and cover letter to email@example.com on or before the close of business on Friday 12th February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.