The Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) here by inform the general public that the Online Application Form for the 73rd Regular Course is out and interested applicants are advised to apply before deadline.
About Nigerian Defence Academy: kindly see https://www.nda.edu.ng/#home/index
Admission into NDA is open to both MALE and FEMALE Nigerians. Candidates should log on to the application portal rcapplications.nda.edu.ng, select “Purchase Form” pay for their application via REMITA in the sum of N3,500.00 only.
How To Apply:
- Interested candidates are advised to go online and complete the application on the websites indicated above.
- Please download and read carefully, the Instructions provided on the website.
Individuals applying for admission into NDA must also apply to the joint Admissions And Martriculation Board (JAMB), and must select NDA as First Choice Institution. Such applicants are expected to sit for the JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Applications forms are to be submitted together with the scanned SSCE results online.
- On submission of the online application, candidates are to download an Acknowledgement Form.
The requirements for various undergraduate degree programmes are as detailed in the NDA website/applications portal. All other information concerning degree courses, eligibility and screening test centres are as contained in the NDA website / applications portal.
SCREENING TEST CONDITIONS:
- Only candidates who satisfied the minimum admission requirements would be considered for the Screening Test.
- The UTME score for Engineering is 210 points while that of Arts & Social Sciences as well as Science is 180 points.
SCREENING TEST DATE AND REQUIREMENTS:
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening and is scheduled to hold on Saturday 15 May 2021.
Therefore, all eligible candidates are to bring along the following:
- Acknowledgement Form
- Screening Test Admission Card
- JAMB result slip and TWO
- (2) postcard sized (3.5 x 5 inches) photographs to the Screening Test Centre.
- The photographs should show only from the chest upwards and should contain the
candidate’s Name, Exam number, State, Exam Centre, Course of study and Signature at the back.
- Only successful candidates at the NDA Screening Test will subsequently be invited for the Armed Forces Selection Board (phase 2 of the screening test) following which the list of admitted candidates will be published.
NATURE AND DURATION OF TRAINING:
- On successful completion of training, graduands will earn a honours degree in a core discipline (BSc, BEng, BA). They will equally earn a Presidential Commission into the Armed Forces of Nigeria.
- Candidates admitted into NDA for Regular Course will undergo military and academic training as Officer Cadets for a duration of 5 years for Nigerian Army cadets 4 years
for Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air force cadets.
All Regular Course cadets will train in NDA and the cost of their administration and logistics will be borne by the Federal Government of Nigeria.
In response to requests from candidates for reference materials, the Academy has offered a Compendium of Past Questions & Answers at a token fee to interested candidates. This can be purchased from the Registry, NDA.