NAOWA is a philanthropic, Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in the 1950s to improve the lives of women and youths within the barracks and its environs of the nation and the less privileged in the society. It is headquartered in Abuja, with eight divisions and offices in the 36 states of the federation.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL FOR MANAGEMENT SERVICES OF NAOWA WELLNESS CENTRES
The Nigerian Army Officers’ Wives Association (NAOWA) is establishing wellness centres in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) and some of the 36 states of Nigeria. NAOWA is seeking experienced service providers/consulting firms to manage the operations of these centres. It therefore invites interested service providers/consulting firms to provide a comprehensive proposal. Details of the services required are contained in section (ii) of the document in the link below:
This Request for Proposal (RFP) includes the following sections
i. Guidance to interested Service Providers/Consulting Firms
ii. Terms of Reference
For further invormation pls visit the link below:
Skills and Expertise Required
Service Providers/Consulting firms must possess
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience managing and running similar establishments, wellbeing
clinics, wellness and hospitality businesses, employee assistance programmes for mid-large sized organisations etc.
- Experience of working with or familiarity with the military profession and families in the Nigerian context is an added advantage
- Must have a competent and experienced team of psychologists and counsellors at consultant level,
- Experience in the provision of alternative therapy including acupuncture and cupping. o In-depth knowledge of mental health issues, wellness and nutrition
- Must be registered /permitted to conduct business in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates / consultant should send their Proposals to: email@example.com using the Positions as the subject of the email.
No 2 Dame Patience Jonathan Drive,
After State House Clinic,
P.M.B 239, Asokoro District,
Please note that:
- No late proposal shall be accepted
- NAOWA aims to contact shortlisted Service Providers/Consulting Firms by 3rd week of June
- NAOWA reserves the right to accept or reject any proposal and to annul the selection process and reject all proposals at any time before contract award without incurring any liability to affected Service Providers/ Consulting Firms
- All enquiries should be sent firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page