N-power Batch C TEST CONDITIONS. After the successful launch of the system, the N-power Batch C selection test has commenced. Taking the test is not something to be rushed because timing and accuracy are criteria used in screening out many applicants. Do not forget, there were about 4 million applicants while 500,000 is needed in the Batch C.
We are pleased to inform you that the National Social Investment Management System Team are currently working on the e-mail delivery system which some have started receiving. At first, huge traffic will interfere but choose a shady time to complete your test.
According to NASIMS here are some important points that will guide the conduct of the test.
Please make sure your records are fully updated on the NASIMS portal before taking this test.
1. Open http://nasims.gov.ng
2. Click on login
3. Use the “Forgot Password” Option
4. Enter your N-POWER application email
5. Click on “Send Link”
6. Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
7. After successful reset of password, please login to update your records before taking test.
N-power Batch C TEST CONDITIONS:
- This test is time base and you are expected to answer 20 questions in 10 mins.
- Test cannot be retaken after submission
- You cannot skip any question
- Every question is allotted equal score
- If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.”