Mantrac Nigeria Limited provides industry-leading machine and power solutions for highly efficient, productive and profitable operations.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.mantracgroup.com/en-ng/
At Mantrac Nigeria Limited, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Developer Representative
Experience: 2 years
Summary of Responsibilities
- The BDR’s role is to qualify leads and generate opportunities, which will then be assigned to sales people who will close the opportunity.
- The BDR will also be the main point of contact for any inbound digital channels, such as WhatsApp and Live Chats from Mantrac websites.
- The BDR will work closely with the local marketing team to identify ways of attracting lapsed customers back to Mantrac and make telephone/email contact with prospects and lapsed customers to identify opportunities and generate sales leads for Mantrac Nigeria.
- Qualify all leads and generate opportunities for the Sales Team.
- Establish BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, Timeline)
- Qualify budget, decision-maker and buying committee
- Uncover business issues/needs including current fleet and Timelines
- Handle all digital Customer Communication channels such as WhatsApp, Live Chat and Facebook Messenger.
- Conduct telephone-marketing campaigns as and when required with a view to generating new leads and opportunities.
- Handle all leads with a view to identifying new opportunities.
- Use Sales Force to update all activities by completing all relevant information including customer details, population, opportunity and follow up
- Assign leads to ISR/TSR dependent on Ground Rules
- Maintain enough customer narrative (record of each conversation) to sufficiently educate the salesperson to make the opportunity to transfer seamless for the potential customer. (Summarize on activity page in SalesForce).
- Assign opportunities to the appropriate salesperson in a timely and efficient manner and ensure it matches customer expectation.
- Verify and update contact information for prospects and customers as per standard Mantrac SalesForce defined process.
- Continue to develop expertise in products and services through DPC training, research and perpetual learning.
- Collaborate with Mantrac Sales Team and Marketing Team to be successful.
- Recommend dealer solutions to reduce customer-operating costs and demonstrate value.
- Maximize prime product opportunities, parts and service sales by promoting all aspects of the dealer’s offerings.
- Establish a personal working relationship with contacts based on value, knowledge, trust and character.
- A Bachelor’s degree or it’s equivalent in the Engineering/Social Sciences discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years’ of sales, marketing and technical experience,
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Experience in the Engineering industry will be an added advantage.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good leadership skills and ability to take initiative.
- Good analytical and computer skills.
4th March, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to apply online