MainOne Cable Nigeria has grown to become the leading provider of Wholesale and Enterprise connectivity and data center services across the West African region and the company partners with major global technology companies to deliver services to its customers. The company continues to grow its footprint with major network interconnection facilities, extensive terrestrial fiber build out, regional Points of presence, and delivery of services into 10 countries in West Africa.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.mainone.net/about-us/
Also Apply: Erisco Foods Limited (17 Jobs Vacancy)
At MainOne Cable Nigeria, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Apprenticeship Program 2021
Employment Type: Contract
- MainOne is the preferred provider of Connectivity, Cloud and Data Center Solutions to Telecom operators, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), other businesses and Government institutions across West Africa.
- We seek to recruit smart, vibrant and young graduates into our prestigious Cloud Apprenticeship Program who are interested in building careers in the Technology sector.
- Our ideal candidate should be resourceful, versatile, analytical, assertive, audacious and a self-starter with a problem- solving mindset. He or she must be interested in building a career in the Technology sector, act with integrity at all times and buy into MainOne’s vision of being West Africa’s communications solutions provider of choice.
- The Cloud Apprenticeship Program is an 11-week intensive experience designed to provide a robust foundation for smart Graduates who desire to build careers in the Technical field. The Program combines classroom and practical training including role plays, to equip participants with the tools and knowledge required to succeed in MainOne.
- Upon successful completion of the 11-week intensive program, trainees will continue on a 24-month internship program. Trainees who complete and meet the requirements of the internship will be offered a permanent spot on the MainOne Cloud team.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- A First Class or Second-Class Upper in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT, Electrical Engineering, or other related fields.
- 0 – 2 years’ work experience post- National Youth Service
- Relevant certification(s) such as CCNA/CCNP, AWS and Azure Certifications or a relevant post-graduate degree would be an advantage.
- Must have graduated with an undergraduate or post graduate degree within the last three years.
- Candidates must possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Willingness to learn new skills and display a high level of integrity
- Drive and passion for excellence
- Creative-thinking ability
- Good planning and organization skills
- Team working and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Selection Criteria:
Graduate Aptitude Test:
- As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test and an essay.
- Once you are successful at the graduate test, you will be invited for a panel interview.
- Upon successful completion of the recruitment process, you will be provided with a provisional offer to join the Graduate Trainee Program for a period of eleven (11) weeks.
Go Click the link to Apply 2021 Cloud Apprenticeship Program, Nigeria