Lorache Consulting Limited operates as a Business Process and Strategy, Human capital Development and Marketing Management Consultancy firm.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.aldelia.com/
At Lorache Consulting Limited, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Benefit and Compensation Manager
- Manager, Internal Audit
- HR Learning and Development Manager
Benefit and Compensation Manager
Job Title: Benefit and Compensation Manager
Experience: 0-2 years
- Process, review and balance bi-weekly payroll. Ensure payroll transactions are processed
- Correctly on time, earnings, benefits, deductions, taxes, garnishments, and other items that affect pay &/or company liability.
- Responsible for compensation/payroll administration, reconciliations to General Ledger and other accounts.
- Administer benefit programs, consult with and advise employees on eligibility of insurance
- Coordinate yearly Open Enrollment Meetings with employees & broker. Arrange for distribution of materials from carriers and process changes with deadlines.
- Conduct new employee orientation.
- Ensure that employees understand benefit programs and counsel employees as situations arise. Work as liaison with insurance carriers/broker and employees to resolve issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or human resources preferred.
- 2 + years of experience in HR or benefits environment. HR experience preferred.
15th February, 2021.
Manager, Internal Audit
Job Title: Manager, Internal Audit
Experience: 5-10 years
- Evaluate, advice and report on the processes by which significant risks are managed and the adequacy and effectiveness of systems of internal control with emphasis on financial, commercial and compliance processes.
- Manage audit projects and activities Leveraging a risk-based approach, determine audit scope and identify risks and implications;
- Develop audit programs, oversee the conduct of the audit and preparation of audit and supporting documentation using the end to end one audit methodology.
- Plan, develop and perform financial, operational and compliance risk-based audits for all areas.
- Track results of prior audits, identify audit themes across organizations and facilitate appropriate corrective action
- Assess and appraise business operations to provide Management with an evaluation of internal controls.
- Assess Management’s level of compliance with established policies, procedures and standards, as well as the adequacy of internal controls within business and financial processes and operation.
- Perform data analytics procedures and systems back-end validation testing.
- Conduct special investigation or reviews at the request of management such as those required to discover mechanics of unusual trend to develop protective and detective controls.
- Manage external auditors.
- Assist management in executing business health, compliance and risk management procedures such as customer stock level review and monitoring.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s degree
- A Chartered Accountant with minimum of 5 – 7 years’ experience with background in audit, compliance and / or business partnering.
- Up to date knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office, accounting software and databases
- High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement.
15th February, 2021.
HR Learning and Development Manager
Job Title: HR Learning and Development Manager
Experience: 3-5 years
- Prepare and implement learning strategies and programs
- Review individual and organizational development needs
- Deploy different kinds of learning methods companywide٫ such as coaching٫ job-shadowing٫ online training and so on
- Organize e-learning courses٫ workshops and other trainings
- Monitor the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities
- Collaborate with managers to develop their team members through career patting
- Oversee budgets and negotiate contracts
- Organize hiring and training activities
- Supervise L&D Specialists
- Minimum of 3 years experience of working as a L&D Manager٫ Training Manager or other relevant position.
- Significant experience with effective learning and development methods
- Experience in project management and budgeting.
- B.Sc or BA degree in Business٫ Psychology or other related areas; an additional certification such as CPLP will be a bonus.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.