The Kenya Vuka Loan Application is available to Kenya youths who wish to start or expand businesses. Applicants may use the loan for working capital or to purchase income generating assets.
The loan is available to youth who wish to start or expand businesses.
Vuka Start Up:
- Advanced to youth with alternative verifiable income and business plan.
- Youth can access up to Kshs. 500,000.
- The loan is fully secured by conventional security.
Vuka Expansion Loan
- From Kshs. 100,000 to Kshs. 5,000,000.
- Attracts an interest of 6% and a one-off management fee of 1% netted off from the loan at disbursement.
- Grace period of one month.
- Loan of Kshs. 100,000 will be secured using chattels, stock and business assets. Loan above Kshs. 100,000 will be secured by conventional security.
Vuka Asset Financing
- The Fund will finance 70% of the value of the assets/equipment being purchased.
- Additional security will be provided in addition to the asset financed.
- Loans of Kshs. 100,000 will be secured using chattels, stock, business assets and/or guarantees. Loans above Kshs. 100,000 will require conventional security.
- In the case of motor vehicles, the Fund will finance up to 90% of the value of motor vehicles (including PSVs, tuktuks & motorcycles) being purchased and must be new. Used motor vehicles shall not exceed 8 years of age. The financed motor vehicle will be fitted with a tracking device and comprehensively insured.
- In case of partnerships, 70% of the partners should be between 18-34 years.
- Borrower will bear all costs such as insurance, security perfection, valuation, registration of charge/chattel and legal fees.
Kenya Vuka Loan Application How To Apply:
Visit your respective county headquarters and ask for the youth office.
Pick a loan application form, fill and attach the required documents.
• Return the form to the same offices.
The officer at the county level will guide you on all other necessary steps (vetting, training, how to repay).The loan money is deposited into the bank account of the applying group or company. Ensure the loan is used for the purpose it was applied for.
All loans must be repaid within the stipulated time.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page