Kwara State College of Nursing Recruitment – Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode was established on the 14 September, 2011 with a mandate to train Professional Middle-level Manpower needed in our Health Institutions.
Also Read: Synapse Services Recruitment (4 Positions)
The Governing Council, Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode invites suitably qualified and interested candidates for the position below:
Qualifications / Eligibility
The College Bursar, who is the Head of the Bursary Department must:
- Possess a good First Degree in Accountancy of its equivalent from a recognized University plus a minimum of Fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience.
- Be a member of a recognized professional accounting Bodies and additional academic qualification will be an added advantage.
- Not be less than 45 years of age or not more than 55 years of age as of the time of assumption of duty.
- Be ICT compliant, must be of good health with pleasant disposition
- Possess leadership qualities, Management skills, Courageous in enforcing compliance with College financial regulations, dependable with unassailable integrity and must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
Qualifications / Eligibility
Candidate applying for the position of provost must:
- Possess a good Honours Degree in Nursing from any recognized University with at least twenty (20) years cognate experience.
- Be a Registered Nurse Educator with a minimum of Twenty (20) years post qualification working experience.
- Be fully registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Not be less than 45 years of age or not more than 55 years old as of the time of assumption of duty.
- Possession of a Higher Degree will be an added advantage.
Qualification / Eligibility
Candidate applying for the position of Registrar must:
- Posses a good Honour Degree in Humanities or any other related discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification working experience in Administration.
- Possess additional degree and Membership of a recognized Professional Bodies will be an added advantage.
- Not be less than 45 years of age or not more than 55 years as of the time of assumption of duty.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit Twenty Five (25) copies each of their Application Letter with comprehensive Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
- Post for which application is being made
- Name in full (surname first in capital letters)
- Place of birth
- Date of birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address, GSM number and Email address
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualifications obtained with dates
- Academic Honours and Membership of Professional Bodies
- Previous experience, past held and duration with dates
- Present employment, status and salary
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Mode Of Submission
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in an envelope sealed and marked “Registrar” at the left hand top corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Kwara State College of Nursing, Oke-Ode,
- The submission should also include Twenty five (25) copies of candidate’s Vision and Mission for the College for the next five years in not more than 1,000 words as well as the names and addresses of the three (3) Referees
- Each Referee must be contacted by the applicant to forward, directly to the College, a confidential report attesting to the candidates character, academic and Managerial competencies in a properly sealed envelope marked “Registrar: Referees’ report” at the top left corner of the envelope within the period allowed for the submission of the application.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interview.
College of Nursing Recruitment.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page