Kwara State College of Education Job – Ilorin which has as its Motto: “Education for Excellence”, was established in September, 1974. It was then christened School of Education, and administered by the Kwara State College of Technology, Ilorin.
At Kwara State College of Education, Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for appointment into the following vacant positions below in the college:
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree / HND in Accountancy, Financial Management OR related subjects from recognized tertiary Institutions plus relevant Masters Degree. He/she must possess a professionally recognized accountancy qualification viz, ACA, ACCA, ACMA, ICAN, ANAN.
- Candidate must have at least Eighteen (18) years cognate working experience preferably in a tertiary institution and should be computer literate and resourceful; must be morally sound, of impeccable character and high integrity, free from financial embarrassment and enjoy good physical and mental health, must have proven record of service in his/her present place of work.
- Candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of assumption of office and must boon the rank of Deputy Bursar on CONTENDISS 15 or its equivalence.
- He/She should be a Chief Lecturer or its equivalence of at least five (5) years cognate experience
- He/She should not be more than 59 years at the time of assumption of duty
- He/She should have education qualification plus PhD Degree in one of the subjects taught at NCE Programme.
- He/She should have evidence of academic and administrative leadership.
- He/She should have evidence of Professional Standing/Honours. Ne/She should be proficient in ICY packages and capacities.
- He/She should provide evidence of Community Services.
- Candidate must possess a good honours Degree from a recognized institutions of Higher Learning plus relevant Masters Degree with at least Eighteen (18) years of administrative experience preferably in a Tertiary Institution. Candidate must be a member of relevant professional body such as NIM or NIPM or other Chartered Professional Body and should be Computer Literate.
- Candidate should not be more than 55 years of age at the time of assumption of office and must be on the rank of Deputy Registrar on CONTENDXSS 15 or its equivalence.
- The Registrar shall hold office for a term of five(S) years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for another term of five(5) years
Application Closing Date
11th August, 2021.
Kwara State College of Education Job How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae together with their credentials which should contain the following information:
- Post being applied for
- Name in full (Surname in capital letters)
- Place and date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Present Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Age of Children (if any)
- Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
- Academic Professional Qualifications attended (with dates)
- Present Employment, status and salary (both level arid amount)
- Statement of cognate experience, including full details of former and present posts.
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be candidates present employer.
In addition to stating the names and address of the referees, candidates should request their nominated referees to send their confidential reports on them under separate cover, direct to:
The Ag. Registrar,
Kwara State College of Education,
P.M.B 1527, Ilorin,
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others, thanks.
Also Click on the link to join our Facebook page Join Facebook Page