TENAUI AFRICA LIMITED retains her position as the leading supplier of Canon Production Printers, Canon Office printing equipment, Canon Large Format Printers, Canon Photographic equipment and Canon consumbles, Mini Lab spare parts, accessories and other related Photographic materials in Nigeria. This is because of the satisfaction our customers get from the reliable products they purchase from Tenaui Africa Limited, and the unique services we render after purchasing our products.
Also Apply For: Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited – Sales Executive
We have a state-of-the-art showroom situated in Lagos and our presence is marked in major cities within Nigeria to support our customers in these cities and towns around.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2 years
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managing, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ordering supplies and maintaining suitable inventory levels.
- Checking orders, bills, items received, inventory, and deliveries for accuracy.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Performing a daily inspection of the warehouse grounds.
- Coordinating and maintaining fleets and equipment.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and customers
- Maintain shipping documentation, manifests, and receipts; enter relevant data in reports as needed
- Ensure that shipment materials match packing lists before dispatching orders
- Assist in the hiring and training process of new warehouse staff
- Ensure proper transport, packaging, and placement of products
- Motivate and lead warehouse staff to effectively carry out given tasks
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Degree in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
11th December, 2020.
How To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Candidate should also enclose his/her Vision Statement for the Hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of NOT LESS than twenty-five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness.
- Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.
Also Apply For: OneHealthng Pharmacy – Pharmacist
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Soundcity Info Group