Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands, and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care, and Laundry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Job ID: 20009254
- To ensure day to day monitoring of product quality to ensure conformance to standard.
- Check and validate process parameters to ensure process capability, accuracy, quality output and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Assist in development of Henkel business processes / requirement, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution.
- To confirm and endorse documentation on production function with set quality specification.
- Facilitate Training of the new employees on basic QA training and other SOP trainings involved.
- To lead and ensure that audit is carried out as per schedule.
- Ensure safety of equipment and human in QA department.
- Improve customer orientation on quality of goods manufactured from EGIL.
- Supervision of developmental trials of new product development.
- Ensure new products development under care and control of marketing department.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure little or no product defects.
- Support Audit of all the department according to the QMS requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Work with quality management system.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate in Science / Engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Quality Control / Assurance and Statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply Online