Kwik uses the power of technology to give you more visibility and more flexibility for your urban, last-mile shipments. Our platform cuts the unnecessary logistics steps to make B2B deliveries more affordable, without hidden costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position.
Job Title: Financial Administrative Assistant
What You’ll Do:
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases etc.
- Process invoices and follow up with clients, suppliers and partners as needed.
- Assist in preparation of financial reports and statements.
- Keep track of account payables and receivables.
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Organise and schedule meetings, appointments and maintain contacts’ sheet.
- Generic Administrative support duties
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or related fields.
- Good numerical and reporting skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and variety of tech platforms
- Basic to intermediate excel and google sheet skills
- Strong work ethics, team spirit and ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Life at Kwik:
- Join a diverse, passionate & driven team of all backgrounds
- Casual work environment
- Comprehensive health benefits to fit your needs
- Competitive salary
- And more
HOW TO APPLY: Interested and qualified candidates should: Click Here To Apply