We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Receptionist
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Job Type: Full-Time
Responsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and making them comfortable, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail.
To effectively handle and manage the administration of the office efficiently and effectively to ensure a smooth flow of operational activities in the office.
- Ensuring the office is opened by 7.30am and securely locked after closing hours on a daily basis.
- Ensures neatness of the office and safety of the environment.
- Welcomes and receives visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Attending to telephone calls and jotting down messages.
- Proper arrangements of files and records.
- Taking notes and writing minutes of meeting.
- Ensuring the toilets are clean for staff and customer’s usage.
- Restricting unauthorized access to the office, files and computer system.
- Ensuring that all office equipments are properly maintained and in working condition at all times.
- Ensuring that the office Generator is properly maintained and in working condition at all times. Where there is a breakdown or repair is needed, this should be immediately treated as appropriate.
- Buying of petrol for the running of the office generating sets.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Running errands for the office and delivering/pickup of documents from clients
- Carries out other duties as may be assigned by Line Manager/Managing Partner.
Financial responsibility :
- Maintaining an effective Petty cash system of all payments and expenses incurred by the company.
- Keeping appropriate records of the supporting documents and receipts/invoices.
- Perform basic bookkeeping, filing, and clerical duties.
- Maintaining appropriate files for all clients of the company.
- Matured, Friendly and accommodative
- Ability to learn and adapt very fast.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Well organized.
- Positive attitude and Mindset.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- Possession of Integrity and high level of initiative and intelligence.
- OND is accounting or any finance related studies.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to use Microsoft words and Excel is compulsory.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should click the link to apply: Apply
Also Apply For: Envohyge ventures limited – Business Development Officer