Addosser Microfinance Bank is a CBN licensed institution offering loans for multiple purposes in Nigeria. it was incorporated in 2008 and is duly licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a microfinance bank.
Also Apply For: Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited – Sales Executive
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Reports To: Managing Director
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3 years
- Treasury and cash management- Monitor organisational cash flow and liquidity to ensure the availability of funds required to finance operations, projects and budgets.
- Investment Portfolio Management
- Financial projection/Analysis
- Timely production of monthly management accounts(IFRS compliant) including,P&L, balance sheet and cash flow across the Bank .Daily review of Trial Balance Amortisation of Schedule& chart of accounts.
- Enhancement of the existing processes, streamlining the year end accounting process and enhancing the production of quarterly results.
- Define and monitor internal/regulatory KPIs (e.g. working capital ratio, interest cost, debt/equity ratio, ROI, Liquidity & capital Adequacy ratio etc.) based on finance unit’s strategic plan
- Reconciliation of the Bank Accounts with Correspondent Banks
- Tax computation/ Remittances (CITA,VAT,WHT)
- Preparation of CBN Returns
- To prepare, monitor and control the performance of departmental budgets in accordance with the strategic plan of Bank
- To produce timely, reliable and complete financial information to meet the various needs of the Board, Management, CBN, Regulatory authorities and Government agencies in order to comply with accounting regulation and standard.
- To produce monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly financial reports of the organisation.
- Develop and train staff in order that the company has an efficient and effective workforce.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting procedures and investment activities and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets and other financial control functions to executive management.
- Monitor budget preparation and ensure proper monitor of performance and report any derivation from plan.
- Identify all form of financial risk and put in place a systematic risk mitigation measures
- Provide operational & financial information and decision support to business units (e.g. periodic operating reports and forecasts, budget monitoring and control).
- Participate in business strategic planning process and define strategies and business plans for the Finance & Accounting process unit.
- Member,MCC,ALCO, LMC
- HND /University Degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics or other related field;
- Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN , ANAN
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in financial services and a senior management role capacity
- Cognate experience in a microfinance bank
- IFRS experience strongly desired
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws.
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Results-oriented, with the ability to drive tasks to execution stages
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Objectivity, sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Excellent interpersonal, numerical and analytical skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
- Strong fit to Addosser MFB’s desired corporate culture and values, and is committed to furthering Addosser MFB’s mission and vision.
- Minimum of 1st degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2020.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified should Click Here To Apply Online
Also Apply For: OneHealthng Pharmacy – Pharmacist
Join Our WhatsApp Group: Soundcity Info Group