Jemi Neil Consulting We provide excellent people solutions & business advisory services. Our Company as your strategic HR partner, you can focus on developing your products, services and employees, instead of HR.
About the organization: kindly see https://jemineil.com/
At Jemi Neil Consulting, We offer comprehensive employment services such as payroll and benefits administration, HR management, and assistance with employer compliance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director (MD)
Experience: 10 years
- Our client an asset management company (a subsidiary of the finance group) is looking to hire an experienced and qualified Managing Director.
- The candidate will be leading, formulating and implementing strategies for achievement of company’s quantitative and qualitative goals.
- Develop and implement an appropriate management structure for the company by providing strong leadership through an initial period of change
- Provide leadership to the Management Services senior team, setting and maintaining an inspiring direction in line with company’s vision and strategy.
- Drive the ‘people agenda’ with support from HR
- Effectively communicate group strategy, policies and results within area of responsibility both internally and externally
- Develop and actively manage the Company’s relationships with investment partners, contractors, operators and clients
- Review the senior team’s performance and put in place appropriate development and training for staff
- Ensure the operation of the business are in line with regulatory standards
- Continually ensure that practices, policies and strategy are in accordance with the Company’s CSR objectives and actively participate in identifying ways to minimise the environmental impact of operations
- Lead the annual budget and plan process
- Devise practical plans and set objectives for management teams to secure measurable improvements, including achievement of financial targets relating to investment, cash flow and profit
- Implement ongoing asset management strategy that both reduces risk and focuses on the delivery of enhancements in operational performance, leading ultimately to real improvements in portfolio performance
- Establish an agreed IT strategy for the company and implement it throughout the business, including responsibility for the selection, implementation and management.
Qualifications & Requirements
- First Degree or it’s equivalent in related disciplines from a reputable tertiary institution. A Post Graduate Degree in related disciplines will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience of which at least five (5) must have been at a strategic management level.
- Membership of a relevant professional association e.g. ICAN, CIS etc.
- A ‘rounded’ senior manager with significant operational experience in a similar position; from finance, commercial, construction, FM / service provider or property background.
- Experience in people management and raising performance standards and dealing with challenging performance issues.
- Proven record of leading and managing high performance teams.
- Experience of dealing and negotiating with private and public sector partners.
- Developing and delivering business strategies.
- Experienced in leading geographically spread teams and working collaboratively to achieve objectives.
15th February, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com@jemineil.com with “Managing Director” as subject of the mail.