IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited is a leading digital transformation and value innovation company in Nigeria. For the past decade, her group of young and brilliant industry subject matter experts and technology professionals have achieved immense success in meeting the needs of clients and providing them with complete end-to-end business solutions
About the organization: kindly see https://www.ipigroupng.com/
At IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited, we met the rigorous requirement of Tier 1 Partners to ensure companies in the west sub-Saharan region are provided with the best possible services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Experience: 0 – 1 year
Qualification: BA/BSc/HND , OND
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for marketing and sales of all goods and services to both new and existing customers and maintain a good working relationship with them.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Study company’s profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Generates profitable leads.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures.
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans.
- Write reports with suggestions on improvements and new ideas
- Prepare content for the publication of marketing materials and oversee distribution.
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
- Constant follow up on the customers regarding proposals sent
- Always represent IPI Solutions Nigeria Limited in a positive and professional manner.
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web
- A good degree in a relevant field with 0-1 year working experience
- Experience in information technology.
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions and software.
- Customer Focus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- problem-solving with strong decision-making skill
- Able to see the big picture and implement relevant marketing strategy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft packages.
- Organizing skill
- Interpersonal skill
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.