Greenwood Modern Spaces and Design is among the top residential interior design firms with projects internationally and locally. We are a team of professional, energetic individual’s with talented interior designers and experienced managers available to guide our client’s through the flawless and timely execution of any residential design project.
Also Apply: PETTYSAVE – 12 JOB POSITION (Apply Online)
At Greenwood Modern Spaces and Design We work in partnership with our clients to infuse their commitment to quality, service, excellence and value into every design aspect of their physical environment and overall experience. At Greenwood, our interior design team are very always ready to give our clients the best service ever.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Media / Advertising / Branding
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy; including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain Greenwood’s social media presence
- Responsible for all website content and for creating and implementing the content strategy to ensure online objectives are met
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against set goals and targets (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize performance based on these insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with teams members to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Evaluate emerging technologies; Provide perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Ensure that the company website is easily found by the target audience
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices; suggest activities and strategies for improving the quality of online content
- Track and measure SEO and Google Analytics metrics and provide reports to the head of marketing
- Build an inbound marketing plan
- Research and forecast future sales and performance trends
- Lead, supervise and motivate members of the digital marketing team
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement
- Keep abreast with industry, market trends and best practices.
- Minimum of a B.Sc in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism or any related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- 2 years of hands-on experience with SEO and Google Analytics
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical and data-driven skill
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask while under pressure.
- Customer service-oriented.
Start Up Environment:
- Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How To Apply: Interested Candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.