Temporary Disability Grant – the South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) Clients who would like to reapply for their Temporary Disability Grant this lockdown can now do so on the recently launched online booking system.
This platform will relieve our clients from standing in queues at local offices and is compliant with covid-19 regulations.
- The applicant must be a South African citizen, permanent resident or refugee.
- The applicant must be resident in South Africa.
- The applicant must be 18 to 59 years of age.
- The applicant must submit a medical / assessment report confirming permanent, severe disability.
- The applicant’s medical assessment must not be older than 3 months at the date of application.
- The applicant and spouse must meet the requirements of the means test.
- The applicant must not be maintained or cared for in a State Institution.
- The applicant must not be in receipt of another social grant in respect of him or herself
How to Apply for SASSA Temporary Disability Grant
Visit https://govchat.app/login to make a medical assessment appointment.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page