The GDE Admission 2022 for learners that are currently in Grade 7 in public schools in Gauteng South Africa to Grade 8 for the 2022 academic year is open.
Also Read: U.S. Mission Recruitment (3 Positions)
GDE Admission 2022 How To Apply:
Before parents/guardians can apply, they must provide accurate parent and learner details to schools where their children are currently in Grade 7.
• From Monday, 2 August 2021-6 August 2021, primary schools will verify and update parents/guardians details including the cellphone number, ID number and home address.
• It is important that parents/guardians provide ONE reliable cellphone number so that they can receive important SMS notifications regarding the application process.
• This process is very important because, from 10 August 2021, an SMS notification with a LINK will be sent to parents to complete the 5-step application process.
• The parent/guardian will be required to verify the cellphone number on the system before starting the 5-step application process.
• If a parent uses a cellphone number that differs from the one provided to the school, the system will prompt the parent to contact the school to correct the number.
• Accordingly, every step of the application process will be confirmed via SMS for security and verification purposes.
• Parents who apply to Schools of Specialisation must ensure that they contact the schools to arrange for the auditions or admission tests.
• After submitting the application, parents need to upload or submit certified copies of supporting documents to the school they applied to within 7 days.
Log on to https://www.gdeadmissions.gov.za/ Or call: 0800 00 07 89 to apply.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page