Finance Program – The Deloitte Graduate Finance and Control Program 2021 For Nigerians is designed to support graduates that have completed their professional certification in accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA) to further develop their skills in technical accounting, financial and management reporting, and finance transformation in a digital era.
This program will provide an opportunity for qualified candidates to gain the practical experience and exposure required to excel in today’s finance-related roles.
Highlights of the Academy Modules
- International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs)
- Financial Statement Automation using Caseware
- The use of Sage 300 ERP for accounting;
- Business Process Documentation using Deloitte process modelling tools
- External Auditing Software
- Payroll and accounting operations
- Managing the Audit Process
- Management reporting using Power BI
- Stipends that cover basic expenses during the program will be provided.
- At the end of the program, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte’s Finance Professionals’ pool with future opportunities for placement in Finance related roles.
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of Second Class Lower / Lower credit).
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Must have completed relevant professional certification in Accounting (ICAN/ACCA/ICAEW/CPA).
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application.
The application deadline is Thursday, 22 July 2021. At the end of the program, top successful candidates will qualify to be part of Deloitte Professionals.
How To Apply:
Interested applicants should click the link to apply https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/Deloitte6/
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page