FATE Foundation ScaleUp Agribusiness Accelerator Programme targets outstanding Nigerian agribusiness entrepreneurs (Founders, CEOs and Owner-managers) whose businesses are currently at growth stage and who are looking to scale their businesses, expand their market reach and attract potential investors and strategic partners.
About the organization: kindly see https://www.fatefoundation.org/
The programme will run for a duration of 6 months and includes a one-week accelerator bootcamp, interactive workshops, consulting sessions, business support services, one-on-one and group mentoring sessions with a team of seasoned sector faculty members and advisors.
Key focus areas:
- Product and process improvement
- Agribusiness value chains
- Cashflow management
- Accessing funding and financing opportunities
- Export opportunities
- Scaling your agribusiness
- Leveraging technology
Start of Programme: The Agribusiness Accelerator Programme will commence with induction and an intensive one-week accelerator boot camp. This will be followed by a detailed GAP Analysis to help each entrepreneur develop an individual growth plan and tailored roadmap that addresses the growth needs of the business to scale.
Programme Sessions: The sessions are designed for capacity building through workshop and coaching sessions, peer learning and feedback, one-to-one mentoring and individual growth support for each participating entrepreneur and business. Entrepreneurs will have opportunities to meet and interact with several entities including agribusiness experts, experienced entrepreneurs, senior-level professionals, advisors, mentors, partners and investors. Finally, a Demo Day will be held at the end of the accelerator programme which will provide a platform for the entrepreneurs to showcase their innovative agribusiness solutions and pitch to key funding partners.
End of Programme: The programme will close out with the official graduation and presentation of certificates at the FATE Annual Celebration in December 2021.
- Be a Nigerian citizen (male or female).
- Be between ages 21 – 45 years as of February 1st, 2021.
- Be Founder, Owner manager or CEO of a growth-stage agribusiness venture. (Only one applicant per business will be accepted).
- Be operating a CAC registered agribusiness venture at the growth stage, currently in operation and generating income.
- Have a minimum annual turnover of Fifteen Million Naira (₦15,000,000) only.
- Have minimum three (3) full-time highly skilled staff in a managerial capacity (excluding part-time staff and low/semi-skilled staff).
- Available to participate FULL-TIME in the one-week boot camp and ALL other activities required throughout the duration of the programme.
- Able to attend all classes and participate in all activities of the programme.
- Call for Application
- Shortlisting & Enrolment of 20 Agribusiness Entrepreneurs
- Agribusiness Boot camp
- Gap Assessment:
- Product/Service Development & Sustainability
- Business & Operating Model
- Access to Market
- Financial Management
- Develop Growth Plan of Individual Participants
- Implementation of Accelerator Support in line with Growth Plan
- Demo Day & Business Pitch Competition
- Graduation of Fellows
Application closing Date:
Application closes at 11:59 midnight WAT on Sunday, March 21, 2021.
FATE Foundation How To Apply: Click on the link below to apply: