Application portal now open for ESPEN Competition & Award 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduates. The ESPEN (Education Students Promoting Education in Nigeria) Competition & Award is an annual program of Lade-Win Initiative, organized to reward undergraduate students in Nigeria who are creating awareness and making contribution to the development of the educational system in Nigeria.
Lade-Win Initiative is a registered Nonprofit Organization with the objective of promoting sustainable development goals through creative solution ideas and educational programs. The theme for the 2021 ESPEN Competition & Award is Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria.
- Each winner would be awarded a Brand New Laptop. Other gifts include #200,000 Cash Prize, Plaque Award and Certificate.
- In addition to prizes, winners and shortlisted applicants must be available to attend the Award Ceremony Day in Abuja.
- Open to all undergraduates studying any education course in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (Private and Public);
- No application Fee is required;
- All Essays will be subjected to plagiarism checks;
- Applicants must be at least 16 years and at most 30 years with Student ID Card or Admission Letter;
- He or she must be available in Abuja on the Award Presentation Day – Saturday, 30 October, 2021;
- You are required to show proof that you are a student by either providing/uploading your Student ID Card or Admission Letter;
- If selected, a consent letter from the department HOD or Faculty Dean may be required for traveling for the Award to take place in Abuja;
- Must write an Essay not more than 400 words (Reference excluded), to be submitted on the Application Webpage with the title: “Digital Knowledge: the Tool to Promoting Education in Nigeria”, Times New Roman 12, single spaced, left margin. Must have an introduction, main body and conclusion;
- Essay must be submitted in PDF/Word format;
- Winners may be invited by the Committee members to defend their essays by way of presentation. Candidates that cannot successfully defend their submissions may be disqualified.
Deadline: September 13, 2021
This Competition is consists of five stages:
- Stage I: Registration & Essay Submission
- Stage II: Shortlisting
- Stage III: Social Media Campaign
- Stage IV: Online Voting
- Stage V: Selection and Invitation to Award
Successful entries may undergo an online Competition, selecting one (1) Social Media they prefer; and testing their (essay) general acceptance by inviting friends and families to vote for them.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload