ENVOHYGE VENTURES LIMITED as a company has been involved in importation and installation of various architectural building products and as a general procurements & trading venture.
Also Apply For: Studenthubng – Business Development Officer (NYSC)
The company was incorporated with RC No. 938128 under the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria following a desire to achieve the objective of using the benefit of a moderate-sized company to meet the ever-changing needs of sophisticated clients that is no longer satisfied with mediocrity and standards lower than world class.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Lagos State.
Experience: 3 years
Job Type: Full-Time
- Analyze current and past financial data, such as sales reports, and provide strategies to cut costs and increase revenue.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities, attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Pursue new opportunities by herself/himself and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities.
- Create and improve proposals for our existing and new clients by Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Prepare the company budget and continually track expenses, as well as making sure we’re on track to hit proposed revenue targets.
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team for business growth and ensuring their obligations are met.
- Manage and improve on social media marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role, sales, marketing or related field (construction).
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, at least comfortable using a computer for various tasks and least of all is able to interpret drawings (AutoCad, ArchiCad, BIM Modeling etc…..)
- Related work experience in construction field will be an advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Great leadership & organizational skills.
- Top-notch analytical skills, must have an eye for detail.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- The ability to travel to meet clients, attend conferences and research new markets as needed.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Business Development Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: All CVs should be in Word doc and / or pdf formats
Also Apply For: JOE AKHIGBE & ASSOCIATES – Office Manager