eNaira Registration – We are pleased to inform you that the Central Bank of Nigeria has officially launched a digital currency that provides a unique form of money denominated in Naira called (eNaira) eNaira serves as both a medium of exchange and a store of value, offering better payment prospects in retail transactions when compared to cash payments.
Also, Read NESCO Recruitment 2021
eNaira has an exclusive operational structure that is both remarkable and nothing like other forms of central bank money.
The app will be released on October 1, 2021 (Independence Day), and we’re all waiting to see what bundles will be available. In this article, meanwhile, we will show you how to download and fund the eNaira wallet app on smartphones.
Below are some things you should know:
- It is a digital storage that holds the eNaira. It is held and managed on a distributed ledger.
- It can be used for remittance which includes cheaper diaspora remittance option.
- It is traceable, hence, fraudulent activities can be traced.
- It can be used for both international and local trade.
- It has a unique identity and security structure
- It is exchanged peer to peer.
- It is universal – anybody can hold it.
- It does not yield any interest.
- Payments can be made by scanning QR codes.
- You can monitor your e-wallet activities.
- To create an e-wallet account, for smartphone users, download the eNaira app (termed “Speed”) from either the Google Play Store or Apple Store and complete the registration process. For feature phone users, utilize USSD codes and follow the registration prompts.
- To resolve failed transactions, Reach out to the customer support of the bank you selected when registering for eNaira through their available channels which include: phone, email, whatsapp, etc. If issues are not resolved within 48 hours, send an email to CBN’s eNaira Customer Support via firstname.lastname@example.org
How To Download eNaira Wallet App
The methods to download and Fund e-Naira Wallet App are straightforward:
- Go to the official eNaira website
- Click on the download link at the top of the page, or go to this link.
- You’ll notice download links for both the App Store and Google Playstore.
eNaira Registration/Account Opening Process:
- Download eNaira app.
- Enter invitation code received from bank.
- Enter minimum identification details (i.e., NIN, BVN, or KYC/AML Information, depending on the customer tier you are).
- Minimum ID is validated.
- Enter other identification details (i.e., Name, Place and Date of Birth, Phone Number, Passport Photograph, Email and Password).
- You receive a notification from your financial institution.
- Log in to account
Note: e-Naira is the digital form of cash and is a direct liability on the Central Bank of Nigeria while the customer deposits are direct liabilities on the financial institutions.
Please kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below share Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page https://web.facebook.com/Soundcityupload