Empowerment Support Initiative (ESI) is one of the most successful NGOs in the country, a place where you can join other passionate individuals, corporate bodies, institutions, government, non- governmental organizations and international bodies in reaching out, empowering and impacting the lives of families and children in need in Africa, giving them hope and a future through your contributions, gifts and donations.
About the organization: kindly see https://esi-cfa.org/esi-nddc-entrepreneurial-development-scheme/
Also Apply: Winock limited – 2 Job Positions (Apply Online)
The Empowerment Support Initiative (ESI), in collaboration with the Niger Delta Development Commission (N.D.D.C) is organizing an Automotive Skills Training Programme on LIGHT MOTOR VEHICLE SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE, for indigenous people of the Niger Delta Region.
- Applicant should be between the ages of 18 – 35 years and holders of a minimum of school certificate or higher qualifications with ambition to excel in the industry.
- The skills to carry out routine light vehicle maintenance and inspections including servicing, repairing and replacing faulty parts and maintaining records.
- Skills in removing and replacing light vehicle engine units and components, electrical units and components and replacing light vehicle chassis units and components.
- Skills in overhauling light vehicle steering and suspension units. Knowledge of routine light vehicle maintenance. Knowledge of light vehicle engine mechanical, lubrication and cooling system units and components.
Courses To Be Taught:
- Fashion & Creative Crafts Entrepreneur
- Welding & Fabrication
- Carpentry and Kitchen cabinets /fittings
- Brickworks and Rendering
The training will be delivered in 4 weeks by UK qualified instructors and skills providers on an ESI International Skills Partnership Exchange Programme.
Hoe To Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)and application to email@example.com
The following document should be scanned and attached:
- Educational / Vocational certificates
- Certificate verifying Local Government Areas of Origin
- Birth certificate/Age Declaration Affidavit
- Passport photograph
- Recommendation/Reference from a responsible citizen, preferably a Clergy in a reputable church; or Civil Servant of the rank of Director or above or a recognised Traditional Ruler.
- Application must be submitted within two (4) weeks of the date of this publication.
- The training will be for a period of 4 weeks