2023 eHealth4everyone Internship Programme. A Leading digital health social company eHealth4everyone is committed to improving global health. Through technology-enabled improvements, we are a new sort of mission-driven company with services, knowledge, and goods aimed at making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone. If having health care is a right, then our team’s proven digital health solutions and know-how shouldn’t be considered a privilege.
BELOW ARE THE POSITIONS FOR WHICH WE ARE HIRING:
1.) Content and Communications Intern
2.) Executive Assistant
3.) Digital Marketer
4.) VR Hub Manager
5.) Business Developer
6.) Office Assistant
7.) Human Resource and Administrative Assistant
CONTENT AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
Qualification and Skills:
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA Degree with at least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of media relations and digital media strategies.
- Conversant with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of design software (e.g., Photoshop, InDesign) and content management
- Proven proficiency in using various social media platforms.
- Proven skills in marketing communications, web content management, social media marketing or public relations.
- Strong editing, writing and researching skills.
- Outstanding communication (oral and written) skills.
- Strong organization skills and detail-oriented.
- Interpersonal Skills and ability to Multitask.
Qualification and Skills:
- Candidates must have at least a Degree. Degree in a business or administration related course is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be tech savvy with a minimum of 1 year experience in a related role.
- Candidates must also reside in Abuja and should be open to working on weekends.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Great attention to details.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
Qualification and Skills:
- Educated to at least a Degree level.
- At least one year of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in commercial activities in a technology or health setting would be advantageous but not a requirement.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools
- Good knowledge of Youtube and Google Ads.
- Best practices, hands-on experience with SEO, Google Analytics etc.
VR HUB MANAGER
Skills / Experience
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Science or any closely related field is required.
- At least 1 year relevant work experience.
- Sound knowledge of application troubleshooting.
- Have some experience working in a VR Hub and conversant with VR equipment and games.
- Sound Knowledge of technical requirements of various softwares & applications.
Qualification and Skills
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / BA Degree in Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 year of proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive, or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- The candidate must reside in Abuja
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills.
Qualifications / Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience in an administrative orofficesupport role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in MicrosoftOfficeSuite.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Basic bookkeeping and accounting skills preferred.
- Always ready to offer help and support when needed.
- A pleasing and warm personality.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion.
HUMAN RESOURCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Qualifications and Skills
- A Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations & Personnel Management, Business Administration, Psychology or any related field is required.
- A professional certification is an added advantage. E.g CIPM, PHRi, CIPD etc.
- At least one year of proven experience in Human Resource Management, Administrative assistance or any relevant human resources/administrative position.
- Excellent organizational & time-management skills.
- Proven experience in the activities listed above.
- Proficient use of excel and good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Strong verbal and non-verbal (written) communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, detail-oriented and meticulous in approach to tasks.
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Efficient use of Google drive and HRIS is an added advantage.
JOB LOCATION: ABUJA, ABIA and AKWA IBOM
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV at our office at:
No. 8, Kukawa Close,
Off Ikole Street,
After Gimbiya Street, Garki 2,
Area 11, Abuja.
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application. For online application please Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.
Join the conversation>>>> Whatsapp Group
Share this with at least three people who you think can benefit from it.
Please leave your questions in the comment section below.
“Soundcityupload is an online publication platform that notifies you of the most recent news, hiring opportunities, and job openings. Under no circumstances will Soundcityupload ask applicants to send money or other objects of value to the company or any agency.