The Edo State Civil Service Commission is vested with the responsibilities of treating matters concerning the State Civil Service with respect to Appointments, Promotions, Discipline, Confirmation of Appointments, Transfers, Retirements, Petitions and Other related matters.
About the organization: kindly see http://mda.edostate.gov.ng/csc/
At Edo State Civil Service Commission, We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer (Engineering) – GL07
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Code: PTEC39
- The Edo State Government is carrying out a Public Service Transformation and Enhancement Project as part of its Institutional Reform Agenda. The Project is designed to develop the Human and Organizational capabilities required to deliver efficient services to the people of Edo State, and to make Edo State great again.
- The services of talented Technicians, Technologists and Junior Staff are required to fill critical vacant position above in Public Service Departments and Agencies, support the implementation of the transformation and contribute to embedding the new ways of working.
- Candidate who possesses the required qualifications, experience and skills and would like to join us on this exciting and challenging Transformation Journey are invited to apply. Serving Civil Servants who are seeking a higher challenge are also invited to apply. The eligibility requirements and job specifications are as below:
- Candidates must possess an Ordinary National Diploma in the relevant subject from a recognized Institution plus at least one year post-qualification cognate experience
- Candidates must possess the minimum academic and professional requirements for the job stated above. Candidates must also be computer literate, with good interpersonal and leadership skills and be able to work effectively in teams.
- Successful Candidate will work in a Public Service Department or Agency that offers robust challenging job opportunities, a diverse working culture that values teamwork and leverages technology in delivering high-quality services to the people of Edo State. Responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the implementation of the Transformation Agenda
- Participate through teamwork in contributing to the goals and objectives of the Ministry, Agency, or Department they are assigned
- Candidates must have obtained their academic, vocational or trade qualification and must not be more than 30 years of age by December 31, 2020.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2021.
How To Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click the link below to apply