Ecobank Fintech Challenge – The Ecobank Fintech Challenge identifies and partners Fintechs that are ready to scale and provides them with support and access to opportunities in Ecobank’s 33 African markets. The goal? To contribute to their growth as potential Pan African Fintech success stories.
The selected finalists participate in the Ecobank Fintech Innovation Fair, with the top 3 finalists winning cash prizes. All finalists are inducted into the Ecobank Fintech Fellowship, which affords them the opportunity to explore deals, integration and commercial partnership with the Ecobank Group.
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to pursue integration with Ecobank and potentially launch products in Ecobank’s over 30 markets across Africa.
- The top three winners at the Challenge will be awarded $15,000, $12,000 and $10,000 cash prizes respectively.
- Start-ups may be selected by Ecobank as local country-level partner in any of Ecobank’s 33 country ecosystem.
- Fellows will be given access to a dedicated team to support on the Ecobank’s APIs test to enable them improve their products for the pan-African market.
- Founders will be inducted as Ecobank Fintech Fellows, granting them access and relationships to a vast network of global and African Accelerators and potential Investors as well as mentors.
- The Challenge offers opportunities for Fintechs to potentially integrate with Ecobank’s existing digital offerings.
- Open to all Fintechs on the African continent.
- They should have Africa-Focused or Africa relevant product
How To Apply:
You can apply to the fintech challenge by filling the application form. The application is open till 11pm GMT, 20 September, 2021.
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page