The Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Scholarship is aimed at empowering the youths across the Six (6) Local Governments of Ijesa land towards the achievements of their educational dreams. Our yearly educational grants to hundreds of students in the last five (5) years have brought relief to many families.
At Clement Adesuyi Hasstrup Foundation, Applications are invited for:
Title: Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship Programme 2020 / 2021
- Applicants for the scholarship must have a Cumulative Grade Point Average (equivalent) of Second Class (Upper Division) and above.
- Applicants shall be required to provide personal details such as functional e-mail address, telephone number, family name/compound, status of parents and detailed reason why the applicants believe they should be considered for the award.
Applicants Shall be required to upload the following documents:
- Evidence of Local Government of origin obtained from applicant’s Local Government Council.
- Letter of introduction duly signed by current Head of Department.
- Details of certified last academic record from the division of Exams and Records of the institution.
- A current student identification card issued by the institution, Department or Faculty.
- Evidence of registration for current semester/academic session.
- Letter of confirmation of membership of Federation of Ijesa Students’ Union (FISU) in the institution.
- Shortlisted applicants shall be required to attend oral interviews and shall bring originals of all uploaded documents.
Application Closing Date
27th August 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
For more information about the Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation Scholarship, viste E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact:
Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF),
No 26, Burma Road,
P.O. Box 725, Apapa,
Please, kindly use the Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and WhatsApp share buttons below to help others Thanks.
Also, Click on the link to join our Facebook Page Join Facebook Page